Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jennelle

I wasn't quite sure what I wanted my wedding cake to look like. I had my colors picked out and bits and pieces I liked from certain cakes. I shared my ideas with Suzanne and she just went to work. My cake was a masterpiece. It turned out absolutely perfect, better than I could have ever imagined. Every detail fit my theme as well as my personality. Also the cake tasted delicious, by far the best cake I have ever tasted! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding cake! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I love your new blog. I will put a link to it on my blog. We are having a Alice and Wonderland Party in March maybe you could give me a quote on a topsy tervy cake. Your cakes are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! that is gorgeous! you are really, really talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps-i have a blog but it is private, so if you want to see it you have to send me an email so i can invite you.

    ReplyDelete